Welcome to this page dedicated to Charles Phoenix, a lawyer in Lee County, FL. Charles Phoenix is an accomplished litigator who is currently the Managing Partner at Rhodes Tucker.
His practice areas include the following:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Class-Action Litigation
- Business, Contracts, and Corporate
- Commercial Litigation
Charles Phoenix is a lawyer who likes to say that his best asset is that he knows numbers and business practices in general. Charles Phoenix is a lawyer who helps his clients work to unlock value in their assets, opportunities, and challenges by applying real estate, tax, business, contract, negotiation, litigation, restructuring, accounting, finance, and other strategies to problems in creative ways focused on their business and end game.
Charles Phoenix values education:
- He graduated with his BS, summa cum laude, from Wayne State University Mike Ilitch School of Business.
- He earned his J.D. from Wayne State University Law School.
- He holds his LL.M in Taxation from the University of Alabama Law School
- He earned his MBA from Stephen M. Ross School of Business Administration at the University of Michigan
Charles Phoenix has received the following recognitions and honors:
- Membership to the National Trial Lawyers: Top 10 Business Tort Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the National Trial Lawyers: Top 25 Mass Tort Lawyers Association
- 2006 Wayne State University Alumni Association Recent Alumni Award
- 2017 Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent rating
- Charles PT Phoneix also has a 2017 Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent rating.
Besides his high level of achievement as a lawyer, Charles Phoenix likes to give back when he can. He regularly instructs continuing legal education (CLE) courses. He was the Co-Chair of the American Heart Association HeartWalk Leadership Cabinet along with his wife in 2012. Together, they raised almost $450,000, which set a record at the time. He has also given back to the young athletes in the area, serving as a baseball manager and league organizer.